Saturday, August 7, 2010

Would you rather take a shower or a bath?

and do you like your water in either one, hot or warm





i rather shower and very hot water.. :)


faster and the germs do not stay floating around youWould you rather take a shower or a bath?
Shower I feel like I am marinating in my own filth when I take a bath.Would you rather take a shower or a bath?
shower


definitely
I shower...I don't feel clean unless I take a shower with SUPER hot water!
shower its fun hot
the water in bathtubs are gross but if you shower first and take a really hot bath( with salts) its the best !
Shower and then fill up the tub with water...sit and relax 4 awhile.
shower
shower daily
a shower that is warm when I'm under the water and hot a steamy when I'm soaping up.
hot shower but not too hot
hot showers
Bath. Warm.
HA HA You tickle me`? guess its a Bath`- but mines an old Tin 1 in front of the Fire` So the fire gets the Germs b4 they get me`??
shower.. i dont want to be sitting down in dirty water..
bath
I prefer the shower and the water hot as I can take it!
If I have time, I will take a quick shower and then a long bath. But if I don't have much time, just a nice quick shower will do the trick.
I would rather have a shower with warm water
shower first, Then my Japanese style tub, That I made from Myrtlewood slabs. It is very tall, and just big enough to sit in, so It doesnt use a lot of water, and it stays hot for a long time.
a shower to get clean, a bath to relax.
shower


warm water
shower
very hot bath with bubbles ofcourse :)
Shower is faster. =D
shower.


warm water.


yeah, it is much faster and I feel like I am cleaner.





WOW. fifty answers. you must feel proud of yourself.
Shower. I like it HOT!!
shower
I take a shower to clean up(warm), then I fill the bath with hot water and baby oil. (I have very dry skin in the winter) after a good soak with a book and a drink, I cool and rinse with a fast cold shower.





I do this once or twice a week, otherwise I just shower.
Very warm shower so all the dirt washes down the drain rather than settling on me.Also I get a better look at the person I am showering with.
showers are quicker, i prefer showers on a daily basis. Baths maybe once a week. With warm water!
If really dirty, a shower. If not, a very warm bubble bath. So much more relaxing and easier to shave your legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment