Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Shower Or Bath?

What you Perfer Shower or BathShower Or Bath?
I like showers betterShower Or Bath?
Both - Shower to wash - Bath to relax
usually i shower,it relaxes the body after sport and exercises,but a hot bath is my favorite,it relaxes way more because its longer and i like baubles.
Neither The Hose In The Garden Does For me x
I love the feeling of water running down on my body, Shower, for sure.
I have recently started making the time to take a bath every morning rather than shower. I get up early enough that I can take my time and soak and enjoy it.
I prefer showers. I always have one in the morning before I go to work so that I feel refreshed and awake. I only have baths once in a while as a treat, and usually with lots of bubbles!
depends, if i have the time a nice bath w/ cnadles is always nice
shower, more refreshing and quicker!
Shower, a hot steaming shower. Relaxes me more than a bath.
when I have time, a bath





otherwise, shower is fine
It's been years since I in the tub bathed. I have to shampoo two or three times a week. How could I even do that unless i was showering?
I usually shower because its quicker. I do love a long hot bath though. There is nothing more relaxing!!!
Shower

No comments:

Post a Comment