Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bath or Shower? Morning or Night?

Do you shower or do you bathe?





Do you shower/bathe in the morning or at night?





Bath or Shower? Morning or Night?
Mostly shower, night.Bath or Shower? Morning or Night?
I get up in the morning, take a shower, then during the day I go swimming, so I take a shower after that, so twice a day, I shower and wash my hair, it is really refreshing!!!!
I prefer to shower, mornings.





It's cleaner, for the skin. When I was married I showered at night, at my wife's insistence. Never got the sense of that. You get clean to get funky. And so you need a shower in the morning.
I shower every day, usually in the afternoon. I'm unemployed, so it varies. When I was working, it was every morning, early.
Shower if i wanna be clean. Bath if i just wanna relax...otherwise, i'd be bathing in my own filth lol.


Usually it's during the night for both, but i take cold showers during the morning. It feels so damn good!
Shower in the morning always. Sometimes a bath at night to unwind. Sometimes a shower at night if the manfunk level gets too strong.
I do both once, sometimes twice a day at any time of the day or night.





I am what you would call free as a bird when it comes to bathing and showering.
both in the morning.





could u plz answer the dude's q??





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Used to be baths, but as I got older, showers are easier. And morning is better for me. Makes me feel more energetic, so bedtime would be a bad time.
Mostly shower in the morning. Sometimes I take a bath to relax me before I hit the sack.
shower(cold water, can't afford gas) @ night(my morning, work graveyard)
Shower every morning
I'm to busy and dont have time in the morning so i shower at night.


I have a long hot bath once a week mmmmmmm nice.
I shower every morning, and normally at night too.


Baths are a once every now and again treat!
Shower.
both....and I shower:) mainly morning but sometimes after work or right before bed
Shower every night, Wash in the morning.





Bath Every so often.
shower everymorning and usually every night before bed.
I prefer to bathe, but I usually shower in the morning and at night.
shower every other morning, bath occasionally - only at night.
bath!!


only because our shower tray has broken=((


morning and evening
bath, every night :)
i shower in the morning


otherwise i wouldnt feel awake
I shower and I shower at night :)
Shower in the morning.
Morning - so I am clean and smell good when I arrive at work.
Cold shower, in the morning
shower@


night
shower in the morning - wakes you up =)
Shower in the morning. It helps me wake up.
I shower morning and night. It is quicker that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment