Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Poll: bath or shower and why????

I always take showers...I can't stand bath I don't see the point you wash your self then you sit in all your nasty body oils....unless I am really sick and can't stand up long enough to take a shower do I take a bath.Poll: bath or shower and why????
finally, someone that thinks the way i do





it's like bathing in your own filth





i prefer showersPoll: bath or shower and why????
Shower for the same reason as you.I don't understand about sitting in your dirty water.


Kind of like going to the beach.Get sand in every crack of your body,swim in dirty water, and be miserable for weeks with a sunburn.Why?/
bath because it is relaxing
baths ease the ache in the bones..lucky for you you're not there yet, darling
Bath. Soaking the body cleans best or does to me. But when I stand up I always turn the shower on to make sure I get all the soap off. I don't feel clean with a shower
Showers are cleaner
shower, same reason as you.
shower...gotta conserve water!
i never have time to take a bath. i envy those who say they sat in the tub and relaxed? what do you do? i also feel cleaner with a shower.
Showers, they're often faster.
shower!! i don't have enough time for a bath, and anyway, you end up sitting around in your own filth...ew.


i'd only take one if i'd already taken a shower (so i'd take it for relaxation, not cleaning myself) so then i wouldn't be sitting in dirt. but i very rarely take baths. maybe if i was at a spa, and had fancy bubble bath and aromatherapy candles....and after i'd taken a shower of course. maybe i'd even take one of those mud baths that they have at spas! or maybe not, they sound a little gross lol
I usually take a shower. But unless its a japanese style bath I opt not to bathe.
Shower its quicker,
showers ... same reason as yours and because showers are faster .... and because i don't have a bath tub :(


LOL
shower because baths waste to much water and it is a lot of money
yay! somebody that has the same opinion as i do. i've had people think i'm crazy because i don't like baths!
I loooove having a bath, i find it very relaxing and is a great way to have some chill-out time.


However, i live in Australia and we are currently in a drought, and are on water restrictions. So now if i have a bath i feel really guilty and don't enjoy it half as much

No comments:

Post a Comment