Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Shower or bath?

Which do you prefer?Shower or bath?
showerShower or bath?
Bath then a shower to rinse off the bubbles and wash my hair -
A shower...because lord knows when I go to sit in the tub, the kids are going to knock on the door, the phone will ring, the dog will bark, my husband will want to get in with me....my dauther will be asking me where she left HER things.....just a quick shower for me to save my sanity!
Shower
Bath
Shower. Feels cleaner when your done.
SHOWERS!
BOTH!! haha but shower is for your everyday.. and a bath is when u have time and want to relax..
Shower! Who really wants to soak in a tub filled w/ your own filth and sweat floating around mixed in with the water anyway? Sounds really counterproductive to me.
If I spend too long in either I get even more wrinkly than I am already.
and the shower people WIN !!
Shower~ something about sitting in my own dirty water YUCK~
shower
Shower. I hate sitting in dirty water.
Shower. But only because my tub is kinda small, so when I try to take a bath I'm kinda cramped. Also, after a while the bath water stops being all nice and warm.
Well usually I take showers because they're quicker, but if you just wanna relax then baths are good
shower
Shower
Shower!
shower quicker and wastes less water
Shower


I love all of you Love yall


Group hug


Kisses


Love yall
Bath
depends on the day I had, usually a shower in the morning bath at night.
Shower.





Easier for getting into %26amp; out of, especially for the elderly and disabled (they have shower chairs, transfer benches which assist).





Showers are quicker, keep you overall warm, and make for great acoustics while singing!





060507 6:44
shower
Only if its a private outside shower in a hot sunny country such as the Carribbean, Maldives , Seychelles etc with your feet on the hot sand and the soft beams of the sun warming your whole body while u take a shower outside on your private part of the beach!
well i like baths, but i always take showers b/c they're faster and i don't have time to take baths.
shower BI7CH, baths are for little kid, if your a little kid sorry
shower, why take a bath so the dirt on your feet can get to your kneck.
Shower

No comments:

Post a Comment