Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Shower or bath?

shower..unless I had a bad day, then its a bubble bathShower or bath?
shower only no debateShower or bath?
bath with hand held shower attachment
SHOWER
shower, unless i am really stressed.
shower
BAth, unless I'm in a hurry.
shower!!! If I take a bath i always have to shower after...Ha
showerr
Usually I do both...I soak in a nice hot tub...then turn on the shower to wash my hair.
shower...a lot faster...unless I am with a woman..
both
Shower
shower i like it when the water falling on u and if u take a bath you will take a shower after it.
As the daily routine, shower. A bath is good for relaxation.
Shower
shower
both
shower
Shower.
shower
Shower most of the time. Bath is for relaxing. Shower is to get clean and get going!
Shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment