Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bubble bath or shower?

Showers as I don't like bathing in my own filth.Bubble bath or shower?
Shower, i get bored waiting for the bath to run when it eventually does i'm in there 5 mins and have to get out, showers use less water aswellBubble bath or shower?
Definately a shower. I can't stand the idea of sitting in a bath tub of bog water. Yuck! Shower all the way.
Shower.





Carlos.
Bubble bath its so relaxing ecpeically with some chocolates and wine Perfection
For environmental sake im going to go with shower
Bubble bath and relax.....
Shower
Shower
Shower,
I like to soak in a tub and shave my legs, but a shower for washing my hair, etc..
Shower, I love the hot water spraying down on my back and shoulders.
shower
shower♥
shower
shower
Shower,I haven't had a bubble bath in years.
Bubble bath!
Bubble Bath :)
Bubble bath!
shower it is better
shower. baths are gross cause your sitting in your own dirt
bubble bath
bubble bath

No comments:

Post a Comment