Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bath or Shower.?

What do you like the best .A bath or a shower.Bath or Shower.?
I like a shower for quickness but I love a bath to relax in!Bath or Shower.?
You should see the documentary examining both options - it came down to ';Would you prefer to bath in your own faeces, or shower in the fungus that resides in the shower head?';


Sorry!


Shower.
shower unless i am sick or something than a bath
I prefer at first take a shower and then go to bath for relaxing.
I like showers because a bath makes me feel like I am stewing in my own dirt. LOL.
both because both r comfortable and cool place to think but for thinking i like the bath
bath.especially during winter.
I LIKE TO DO BOTH , I LIKE TO SOAK IN A BATH TUB WITH BATH OIL, AND THAT. AND WHEN IM FINISH I LIKE RINSING OF IN A SHOWER,. BECAUSE WHEN YOU ARE SITTING IN A BATH TUB YOUR SITTING IN YOUR DIRT THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO GET OFF. SO THATS WHY I TAKE A SHOWER AFTERWARDS. I GET THE BEST FROM BOTH.
Shower cos it's quicker but a bath if i want to relax
shower
Shower
bath all day long after cumin in from work nothing better
Shower if I'm in a rush to go somewhere quick otherwise I just love to have a shower where I also wash my hair and then relax in a lovely aromatic bath - great stuff.
Baths:)
stupid question but it really depends tho...i generally take showers
i have both but once a week i like to take a bath with a good glass of wine and a good music cd so relaxing

No comments:

Post a Comment