Saturday, August 21, 2010

POLL: bath or shower?

i prefer a shower i feel more clean =DPOLL: bath or shower?
i agree with you. i like shower morePOLL: bath or shower?
Shower... who has time for a bath anyway plus I never understood why you would want to sit in a tub full of dirty water.. I know it is clean b4 you get in but if you sahve and amd all that stuff just seems gross to me. Now I have taken a shower and then sat in a tub to relax but not just a bath to get clean.
I'm Aquaphobic,so baths(or swimming...) make me nervous-sick.





Showers.
I shower in the morning and I bath in the evening.
Shower :)
Shower
Shower.
shower
shower:)
shower.
yah, shower,,,
Bath...
Either one is OK with me!
Shower. I haven't taken a bath in years.
shower.,.. baths you just soak in your own wet dirt XP
  • favorite lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment