Saturday, August 7, 2010

Do you prefer a bath or shower better?

for me....showerDo you prefer a bath or shower better?
I prefer a shower also. Only because when I take a bath I cannot really wash my hair well. It is very uncomfortable. Also because you can't really get all the shampoo out of your hair. But every once in a while a bath is nice to relax!


=)Do you prefer a bath or shower better?
Shower, because baths leave residue on the body that needed to be washed away in the first place. Soap film and minute particals still remain on the body and a shower after the bath is recommended to rinse off the unwanted residue, so what is the point of a bath?
I prefer to take showers over baths as I'm not to thrilled with the idea of bathing in my own sweat and filth as that's exactly what you are doing when taking a bath.
shower


~~answer mine~~


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Shower, you can clean yourself better obviously


Plus your not sitting in a pool of your own microbes =]
Summers, definitely a shower. Winters a nice warm bath to chill out, but I always shower to bathe.
shower also
It depends....alone or with someone?





I prefer a bath when alone but I prefer both when with someone!
Same baths are:





Childish


Long


Either 2 hot or 2 cold


Plus they arent as refreshing as showers


And in baths you just sit there in your dirt and sweat so its not refreshing!EWW
ShOwEr =D


it's cleaner, quicker, n soothing!
shower course :) it makes me feel all sqeeky clean. and n e ways who wants to sit in water filled w/ their germs and dirt.:)


xxxx
shower- it feels like a massage on my body when the water pours on me


a bath is just a waste of water
a shower!!!!!!
shower cuz iwash my face while is hower so if i take a shower i can point the shower head at my face to rinse it
Shower, xx
Shower
Shower.
Shower.
I soak....then I start to shower and rinse while using my loofah


nice clean and no dead skin


going to go and run a bath now with citrus sage foam bath...


bye
shower
shower=]
shower
shower
shower
shower
shower
shower
shower
shower
shower
shower

No comments:

Post a Comment