Saturday, August 7, 2010

When not in the bath or shower?

do you wash your face with hot or cold water?When not in the bath or shower?
Hot water is bad for your skin. It can create boils. Luke warm is best.When not in the bath or shower?
I think it depends on the situation...





* If there's a nice juicy spot to squeeze out (which is rare of course) then I will use hot water on my face to help open up the pores and make it's extraction easier.





* If I am feeling hot and bothered, a bit stressed or angry (which is rare of course) then I might splash my face with cold water - to cool me down. I also run my wrists under cold water and that helps to cool the body as well.





* If I am just washing my face - normally - then I use warm water to open the pores, I cleanse, then wash off with warm water THEN splash cool water on my face at the end of the wash to close the pores down again.





Short answer - it depends.


The beauty of hot and cold taps I say!
Yes.
warm water
Warm water
average hot water ,mulims answer this


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Warm water.
Hot water most of the time but I sometimes use cold water, especially in the summer.
hot water.
warm!
depends...if it's early and i'm trying to wake myself up, i use cold water. If it's cold and i'm about to go to bed and be all warm and toasty, I use warm water.
Hot, I could never put cold water on my face.
Good morning Miss Kitty....





I wash with hot water and Rinse with cold water.. ;0)
Cold water
cold water
Hot water usually or if i'm hungover it would be cold water!!
warm water
If it's to clean it - hot...





It it's to wake up - cold.
Who would use cold water? I can understand waking you up in the morning, but wow that's a shock to the system. I'm a hot water fan myself.
i would say warm.....................
tempid
Hot.
hot water opens the pours in the skin, to let out the toxins and dirt that cause blemishes, i use hot water.
cold
hot-warmish water and a white face sponge.
Hot of course.
Hot Water...!!!
Cold water every time,,,
It's hot water because it's very cold at night until next day in the morning
hot water

No comments:

Post a Comment