Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Shower or bath?

bath because i don't have a showerShower or bath?
depends if i have another person wit me lolShower or bath?
I rather have a super hot bubble bath but I usually got to take a shower.
~shower~
shower
SHOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!
shower
Shower
Bath
Shower that way your not soaking in all that dirty water
Shower.





Something about sitting in my own ';stew'; just doesn't strike me as getting clean.
Shower for being clean





Bath for soothing my body %26amp; my mind.
Shower =D
shower
Bath.
shower
I rather have a really hot bubble bath but only room for one , IF YOU WERE A WOMAN I will try to make room !!!! ha ha ha !!
shower
Shower:)
bath for relaxing


shower for quick
SHOWERS!!!!!
Shower,
Shower
shower when i have to wash my hair...baths otherwise...
shower no time for a bath
A shower, so I can clean myself up.
bath
steamy hot bubble baths.





i refuse to take showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment