Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bath or Shower? Which do you prefer?

Long, slow, hot, relaxing bath.Bath or Shower? Which do you prefer?
shower cant be bothered with bathBath or Shower? Which do you prefer?
Shower. No time for a relaxing hot bath. Too bad.
Shower...Unless I'm REALLY achy
shower
shower
Shower, why bathe in your own filth
Shower.. But If I'm stressted out I want a hot bath.
What do I care?


I just love water!!


Bring it on!!
Shower
Bath! it;s more relaxing
shower!
i ♥ baths!
Shower, you can wash your hair at the same time and you always have clean water. When you take a bath, you're in your own dirty water in minutes.
Shower!!!!
Shower here. I feel they are cleaner when taken. You're NOT sitting in dirty water.
I'd prefer a looooong and good bath, though i tend to take more showers (they're faster)
They both have their purposes.
Shower.
I enjoy a nice hot bath.......
shower. i have no time for a bath. well, i've never taken a bath either. but now that all the kids are in school full time, i will try it out.
shower
shower
Shower - you get cleaner that way bc there are areas you can't reach in a tub. (at least there are for large people)
shower
Shower for me.
shower its just way more easier and faster


ahahaha








im a dork
the only thing i take is a shower, but i wouldnt mind taking a bath next time.
I prefer a shower.
Shower... the idea of sitting in your own filth in a bath tub makes me want to squirm and shiver... eww...
bath extra bubblez plz =)
  • favorite lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment