Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ladies.... bath or shower?

what do you prefer. why?Ladies.... bath or shower?
shower cus you get more clean ;]Ladies.... bath or shower?
Both...I have a shower every week day morning before I go out because it's fast (haha, I'm NOT a morning person...very nocturnal, so the later I can wait to get ready the better), but on weekends, when i get home from work, I like to have a sudsy bath with some music and candles...relaxing!!! Lol, plus, I work with horses, so I have a very strong odor when I get home, and a bath knocks it right off!
Definitely a nice relaxing bath. Because you can


pamper yourself from a long day. I like to light


candles and have music playing. It totally relaxes


you. It makes me feel like I'm at the spa =)
Shower because its faster and I feel cleaner.
Bath...more relaxing, I like to soak and bubble baths can be fun.
hahaha my lady rather hot shower sex

No comments:

Post a Comment