Saturday, August 7, 2010

Do you prefer bath or shower?

i like a bath on a cold dayDo you prefer bath or shower?
I prefer showers for getting clean and hot baths for relaxing.Do you prefer bath or shower?
i can only take showers, i dont have a tub!





:O)





if i could i would still preffer a shower...more manly!
A shower is what I always choose. I don't want to spend any time for a bath, waiting for the tub to fill up.
Shower. Baths are pointless. You're sitting in your bodily filth. So you're not getting clean.
Bath with:


nice music


candles


glass of wine


cigarettes


good book
Shower. Baths are boring.
Shower


When I take a bath, the heat makes me feel too lazy to get up, then I just want to fall asleep
Both but usually a shower!
鈾?shower :)
bath
Shower.
bath. bath. bath and bath
I prefer showers, i like to take a bath with my boyfriend though.
I prefer a shower
a three minute shower
A bath
showers.
A shower. With a bath, you sit in dirty water.
Bath, take time to relax.
me too! until i have to get out and thn its all cold again.
shower! baths gross me out! it's like sitting in your own filth...
bath with my girlfriend
bath
bath on a cold day just like you
i like a shower cuz it's quick
shower unless someone is here to wash my back

No comments:

Post a Comment