Saturday, August 7, 2010

When you give your dog a bath, have you ever just jumped in and taken a shower with it?

did you really take a shower - like lather up and wash your hair and everything or did you wear a swim suit and just get in with the dog or is that really gross?When you give your dog a bath, have you ever just jumped in and taken a shower with it?
I never have, but my friend will shower with her golden retreiver almost anytime she baths him. She climb in a showers herself first and then calls the dog in a shampoos him up, as long as the dog stays away from your private parts who cares, it's a dog, and probably your most loyal companion. I'd do it if I had a dog, its probably easier and makes the dog feel more at ease having you in there.When you give your dog a bath, have you ever just jumped in and taken a shower with it?
My blind chihuahua LOVES the water. She scoots right in to the shower with me in the morning. I only suds her up once a week to keep from drying out her skin, but on the other days, she's right there under the water getting wet while I shower.


Not only do I wash my hair while she's playing in the water, she has to be blow dried too!
hahahaha no.
lol, yea but without the hair washing and yea with bathing suit. usually by accident cuz he drags me in or sprays me w/ water. also, wet doggy hair is kinda smelly even if u put a ton of shampoo on xD.
I put my dog in the shower to bathe it, its easier, but I put on my bathing suit. Its not gross, if your wearing a swim suit.
saves on water!
no, the dog jumps in with me! lol I'm serious she does!
plenty of times, but as everyone said, with some type of clothing on. Its alot easier and saves a big mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment