Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do prefer bath or shower?

depends what mood im in. mostly shower. but if i needa relax then a bath.Do prefer bath or shower?
shower!Do prefer bath or shower?
shower cuz in the bath i cannot wash my hair easily. but i do love baths once and a while.
i prefer to shower. i'm not a big fan of wasting water, although i like having baths sometimes. especially when i'm tired or i really have nothing better to do that day.
OMG SHOWER all the WAY
Shower, definitely. I almost never take a bath anymore.
A Shower always! But i Love LOVE LOVE Extra Warm Bubble Baths when i just need to relax!!





~Alana~





*Much LOve* ~God Bless~
SHOWER
I take a bath and then take a shower to rinse off.
both...ina rush shower...sick or have time bath!
shower baths are for weenies
SHOWER:)
Well i love taking baths they are very relaxing. But most of the time i only have time for a shower. But i like showers More because there refreshing.
showers
SHOWEER!;; but love bubble bathss;]
shower but i love hut tubs and jacuzzis lol especially with my boyfriend he da shizzet lol
Bath any time I want to relax and luxuriate (most of the time).


Shower in the morning, to invigorate.
Shower for sure. It energizes you!
shower
Prefer shower-the soap washes off better. Can help wake me up, or help me relax for sleep.
baths....bubble baths YEA!!!
shower because bath is a watse of water.
I like both,If im in a hurry I take a shower,but if I want to relax then I take a Bubble Bath! =]
  • favorite lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment