Saturday, August 21, 2010

Poll:Bubble bath or shower?

Awww, I love taking bubble baths. Candles, music %26amp; a crossword puzzle or sudoku book are a bonus to that. I've even talked to friends while in the bath!


However, I've been so busy that it's been showers for me.Poll:Bubble bath or shower?
shower in the morning because it gets you nice and clean very quickly.


bubble bath at night because it's relaxing... unless you're really dirty from the day and then i would have to say shower. you don't want to get into a nice bath if you're really gross and icky.Poll:Bubble bath or shower?
bubble bath on a day when im exhausted and/or sick, but other than that i find showers much more practical, for every day i would pick the shower. i especially love colder ones in the summer. :)
idk, i havnt taken a bath since i was little plus id want a big bath not a small one cause i feel that bath showers are dirty for some reason, and closed in.
Normally, I love showers. However, if I'm really stressed, I love bubble baths.
Bubble Bath if it's a giant round tub---Seems relaxing


I have some kind of OCD for tub types. I'm picky for giant, round tubs. If there is no tub like that, shower, of course.
both :D











http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Bubble baths are good for relaxation. Just normally, i'd pick shower.
Shower. I hate bubbles. And prolonging my stay in water.
Shower, usually:)


But I like bubble baths.


It's fun.
Shower Its all about the Shower Head the one with the long handle. They are the best!
Its been forever since i had a bubble bath! bubble bath! But i'll shower first...
Girls Take SHOWERS to get more POWER


Boys Take BATHS to get more LAUGHS





ima girl:)
shower, because I dont like to soak in dirty body fluids and sweat. Let the water run down the drain.
Shower.


Whattabout you?
Shower
Shower,
Shower !





(:
Shower
Shower...
Shower.
Bubble bath, it's so relaxing! But a shower if I am in a hurry.
when i have time %26amp; really need to relax: bubble bath


when am in a hurry: shower!
i'll go for the shower.


but a bubble bath is nice every now and then. =]]
shower :D
Shower, because I don't have enough time. ):
Shower, more quicker.
shower
shower
shower
shower

No comments:

Post a Comment