Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bubble bath or shower?

and do guys actually like to take bubble baths?Bubble bath or shower?
shower, ive never had a bubble bath,well except when i was a kid i guess i had them....but ive noticed that my grandson seems to absolutely love them,,so i might have to give it a tryBubble bath or shower?
As long as your in the tub with me I'll take a bubble bath :no problem!
Shower
Bubble bath.................and yes some do!
Shower
Bubble Bath--And I love them, especially with my wife.
Shower.
showers,but if I have a lady to take 1 with then a bubble bath it can be very romantic.
NO it takes too long. Showers are 5 minutes
shower.
shower
I like showers♥
depends on how my day went
I always take showers, who wants to sit in dirty water?
Shower in the morning, bubble bath at night to relax. :)
shower


because in a bath you are soaking in you own filth
Shower: I do not take baths. I am not in to soaking in my oil.
BUBBLE BATH....BRINGS BACK MEMORIES
Shower
shower while blowing bubbles
Shower in the morning to wake me up, bubble bath at night to relax me.
BUBBLE BATH!!!





I know a few guys that like bubble baths.
I love both but it all depends on what the time require.
A shower with lots of bubbles!!!...
shower, i don't like sitting in my own dirty water, not that it's that dirty but i'd rather stand under a nice hot spray of clean water...
Showers.
Shower. Although I have took a bubble bath before....
shower.
shower!
Bubble bath first, then a shower!
I enjoy a bubble bath with my wife but not in the US as our tubs are way to small to fit two people. We had a really big bathtub in Munich Germany that was perfect for two! ;-)





Here is the US showers for two works OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment