Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Poll: Shower or Bath?

Shower for most days.


Bath for sore muscles or when I'm sick :)


♥.blondyPoll: Shower or Bath?
This answer looks so familiar but Who had a similar answer?.....................th… thinking thinking HMMMMM

Report Abuse


Poll: Shower or Bath?
It depends on the situation or mood.





If I'm hung over or have a headache or just wanna relax then I'll sit in the tub for about an hour. Especially when its cold .





Other then that I take about a 15 minute shower. I hate it when the hot water runs out though.
Shower!





Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
When I bought this house I had the bathtub removed from the master bathroom and replaced with a tiled walk in shower stall.
Shower because it's way easier and quicker compared to having to take a bath.
bubble baths are comfy but i usually shower!
shower :)
shower, easier and quicker
Bath


You can lie back in all the bubbles
bubble bath but usually shower
Shower most days but every now and then a bath is nice to just soak in
Shower
Shower,-
Shower
Shower...
Shower..
shower its quicker and easier
Shower.
Shower, why would anyone want to sit in dirty water?
Definetely shower......Who wants to sit in their own filth while taking a bath?
shower
shower
shower
shower ! =)
shower.
shower.
shower.
Showers :)
They are both the same. But ill pick shower.
SHOWER!


my shower broke for a while so i had to have baths....hated every second
a Shower

No comments:

Post a Comment