Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Poll:Do you have a Bath or Shower where you live?

A tin bath and boil up the hot water, outside loo (well Bucket)


and we might be getting electric next yearPoll:Do you have a Bath or Shower where you live?
Shower most of the time.Poll:Do you have a Bath or Shower where you live?
I have both :)
bath i ave not got a shower
I have a bathroom with a bath in it and an en suite with a shower in it.
Both
Both
Both. En suite shower and a family bathroom with bath.
Both, KA-POW!!! LOL
My tub has a shower attachment in it; for a while I had hair down to my fanny, and a shower is a MUST with hair that long!
yup...both
Both..shower for getting up in the morning and bath for last thing at night.
We have both!
a have a bath with a shower attachment so I can wash my hair while I'm sat in the bath.
SHOWER
I have both.. But I only take showers.. =)
A shower, We can't have a bath in Australia because of drought.
Both
Both
i have both
Shower.
Both
One bath


two showers


Well there are two of us live here.
yes,both of them.
both it depends how much of a rush im in
2 of each
I have Both in Both Bathroom
I have both.








Cheese to you.
We're not that posh love.
both =)
If you mean do I have a bath or a shower in my bathroom the answer is that there are both, if you mean do I take a bath or shower the answer is shower as it is just easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment