Saturday, August 21, 2010

Which do you prefer? A long hot soaking bath, a shower or both?

I like a long, hot soaking bath, after which I finish with a shower. A good scrub with a natural bath brush or loofah pad and a massaging hot shower. I like to take at least a layer of old skin off.





I'd actually prefer the Japanese style bath, showering and then soaking in very hot water. Either that or a sauna, with runs back and forth to a cold shower or roll in the snow. You have to be out in the country for that kind of thing, or somewhere where people don't look twice or think it's their job to mind everyone else's business.Which do you prefer? A long hot soaking bath, a shower or both?
I prefer my hot tubWhich do you prefer? A long hot soaking bath, a shower or both?
A shower. It feels like warm natural rain, makes a lovely sound, and saves water (which is becoming scarce) because I can be in and out in a minute or two. As my beloved Dad used to say ';Who would want to soak in water they've already made dirty?'; If I need to soak in warmth, I sit in the sunshine, or go to bed. And best of all, if available, is a sauna, with access to the open air and a cold shower or snow.
Both.
A hot soaking bath feels good, but gets boring real fast.





I just take nice warm showers!
long hot shower
A great shower does it for me! I simply cannot lie in a tub for some reason, even though my back feels better when I do. Some people have a glass of wine, read a book or just lie there and listen to music...it's amazing I can't do that!
bath
Shower.
I love to soak in a long hot bath. I try to take one at least 3 times a week. It is so very relaxing.


If I am REALLY dirty or in a hurry, I'll take a shower but only then...
Shower
Both.
Shower. A long hot shower after a long day at school.
BATH
just a shower for me is good enough.
A nice long shower.
a long hot soaking shower and bath
both
A long shower.
i have to say a hot soakin bath!...oh, man it makes me want to just by thinking about it...although its fun when no one else is home and you can get out and walk around wet and naked. hahaha!
A Shower Then The Bath Sooo Both! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment