Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dont you just love getting into a hot bath or shower>>?

and puting on ice cold shampoo...???...BRRRRDont you just love getting into a hot bath or shower%26gt;%26gt;?
lol Boog, I know exactly how you feel. Get yourself all warmed up under the hot water then boom cold friggin shampoo or conditioner grrrrrrrr.Dont you just love getting into a hot bath or shower%26gt;%26gt;?
I bought a whirlpool tub, then realized I could not get out of it, without help.





It took me 4 years to figure out I could buy a tub lift.





No, I hate the cold shampoo. I would put the bottle in the water and warm it up.
I never have that problem because I always let the hot water run on the bottle of shampoo for a little while before I put it on my head.
Yes, it's just a wonderful way to start the day, isn't it? ;p


You may need a cold shower! : )
YES!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so invigorating........makes your head feel like doing things it never has before.
No. But I do love being in the shower and you joining me to wash all the good parts!
its summer time here..should be ice bath and hot shampoo..
It sounded so nice, till you said Ice cold shampoo! That does suck!
wakes up the senses
I'm not! I'm saving water...lol
i dont use shampoo...i'm bald
yea. sure
Never mind the shampoo..try cold body wash! yikes!


how ya doing Boog?
i warm mine up !! { shaking my head and wondering ... since when do booger butts bathe ?? LOL !! }
  • eye cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment