Saturday, August 7, 2010

Do you prefer a shower or a bath.I prefer a shower.Talking of which.I'm going have one now.lol?

Defo shower unless im poorly.Do you prefer a shower or a bath.I prefer a shower.Talking of which.I'm going have one now.lol?
Shower, takes me 5 minutes.


On Thursday it was so hot and humid I had one when i got up and went to work, Had my second when I got home from work.


Had my third in the evening before I went to see a friend. Had my fourth shower before I got into bed. Made me feel cooler and fresher. Cant be bothered to even fill the bath.Do you prefer a shower or a bath.I prefer a shower.Talking of which.I'm going have one now.lol?
Spent ages in shower earlier, but do prefer a bath for relaxation but only a shower here in the house sobs, miss a relaxing bath but shower good if in a hurry...about time Dave phew holds nose...haha :) why do people keep saying baths are dirty, course you shower down afterwards....
Well, I hope you are out of the shower by now as you got in it 9 hours ago. Lol.





I prefer a shower because it is quicker and easier to get shampoo and conditioner out of my hair but I also like the occasional bath.
4th answerrer stole my answer. LOL. i mean i take baths sometime, when im tense n need to relax my muscles, but thats about it. i just take a shower most of the time.
Showers may be quicker and move convenient, do love my bath though and wouldn't sacrifice my Sunday evening bath for anything in this world.
Shower in the mornings less time consuming...bubble baths in the evening with scented oils more time to relax.
A shower!
Prefer shower
shower you can have one quicker than how long it takes to run half a bath
Shower.
I takes Showers.


I don't feel near as clean if I take a bath.
Shower are better but baths are great for relaxing!





I need to shower before bed.
Showers are good for short hair.I have long hairs.


I prefer a bath.
Shower, but i do like a bath now and again.
Showers for me. And yeah I need one badly so peace.
Shower. In a bath you sit in your own filth. It's kinda gross.
I like anything that gets me wet!
mm...i love showers :D
Showers, no time for stupid baths!

No comments:

Post a Comment