Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bath or Shower (and why)?

Ever since I was a really young child I've preferred showers over baths and had to fight with my parents to allow me to take one rather than a bath.





I just don't feel clean when I take a bath. Showers immediately rinse away the soap and dirt.......Bath or Shower (and why)?
Shower every time, in a bath you sit and fester in your own dirt!!!Bath or Shower (and why)?
a bath is relaxing and all...but your wallowing in your own dirt...a shower send it off you and down the drain...
well i do both :) i take a shower most of the time because of school and other events but when i really want to relax i take a nice long hot bath
shower. I don't like to sit in butt water.
Bath......... you can't have a joint in the shower!
Bath cos you just lie down and chill. I can't stand up for too long in the shower cos I've had a knee op so definately baths! lol
Shower so that you don't bathe in your dirty water. Well I hope your not that dirty anyways, but still it is the thought. Also, it is easier to wash your hair in a shower.
Shower who wants to sit in there own dirt
both.


bath because it makes your skin smoother.


shower because i can clean my whole body cleaner.
Shower...Puts my aura back into place and a bath would leave me wallowing in my own dirt....Shower every time,cheaper too...
Bath bc if you're taking a shower you're standing in your own filth that comes off of you. And if you're tired it's harder to stand.
I kind of alternate. Showers are quicker and cleaner and more energy and water efficient. I love a nice hot soak though. It's almost as good for my relaxation and muscle aches as a massage but costs much less and I can do it at home any time I want.
Shower most definitly! Shower because in a bath you are bathing in your own dirt, but in a shower the dirt is being rinsed off of you and into the drain =]
Shower.


Because I find it more realxing and the water doesn't sit and get cold like it does during a bath.
shower all week, nice and quick so i can carry on cooking tea, and making bottles then on a sunday.....





bath.. with candles, dairy milk and a good book. My haven for half hour after running around after hubby and baby all week. And gets me ready for week ahead!
Shower because its quicker, easier and I find them more refreshing!
shower


quicker and more refreshing


bath is annoying and kinda skanky coz you're lying in your own scum, bascially!! lol soz if i put anyone off lol :)


baths are okay sometimes just to unwind in


:)
Cold shower to Wake you up in the morning


Hot Bath to relax after hard day at work
shower, all the dirty water washed down the plug ole, not keen on wallowing in the bath
Shower, I like to see my dead cells go down the drain...
Shower is more sanitary then bathing because it is impossible to thoroughly rinse off the soap from your skin and hair. Always shower! The only time you can bath sanitarily is if you have just had a shower, and you're just want a soak in the tub.


Just think of all that skin and hair and those tiny microscopic bugs, oh and all that soap residue lingering on your skin and the dirt and grime and grease and natural oils that are floating around in the tub and then when you get out of the tub it sticks to your skin and the soap dries onto your skin and...disgusting!!! If you do have a bath (without having a shower before hand, shower after). Or Hey! Shower before and after!!!
Take more showers than baths. Bathing uses the most hot water in the average household. You use 15-25 gallons of hot water for a bath, but less than 10 gallons during a 5-minute shower.
I love a shower. I feel much cleaner, and lying in the bath hurts my back and neck
Shower because it's quick and I feel cleaner than when I've had a bath.
SHOWER!!


lets save our water!


:)
bath like to have a long soak,with bubble bath feel more relaxed i dont mind showers but feel really cold after them
Bath and then shower to rinse off.
bath ALL THE WAY hint hint ..... or go all the way
Shower - It's more invigorating, refreshing and quicker!
shower for freshness..............bath for relaxing and reading a good book.............just doesn't work in the shower..........i have tried

No comments:

Post a Comment