Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bath or Shower? i say Bath?

ShowerBath or Shower? i say Bath?
Shower...


Bath is a waste of water, heat, electricity (if ur heating is run by electricity), and... u just soak yourself in the water, not really clean urself, hehe :PBath or Shower? i say Bath?
I think bath all the way it's soothing and very relaxing I can stay in a bath all day long if I wanted to!
shower


I dont feel comfortable bathing in my own filth
me and an asian beauty in shower,
Shower
Shower
shower





Hower i always used to have baths untill i was like 8
shower :)
shower
shower
shower
shower
showers, baths you are just sitting in your germy dirty water.
I take a shower, even though baths use less water.
Hot shower, bath takes too long
Shower.


You just sit in your body's dirt when you take a bath.
bath


then shower after
shower, unless im sore
shower because in a bath your just lying in your own filth =[yuck
Shower.





You like, sit in your own filth when u take a bath
I say shower :)
I take more showers...but baths are definitely the more relaxing of the two.
I take showers only, I don't fit into a bathtub too well.
Bath
Shower for me.
Shower, don't have time for a Bath.
bath...in a whirlpool tub
bath
i take manly showers
i stay away from those
  • favorite lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment