Saturday, August 21, 2010

When you take a shower or take a bath..........?

Which part of your body you wash first???When you take a shower or take a bath..........?
I always start at the top and work my way down. That way the dirt that's in your hair or face or armpits doesn't rinse down on your already washed legs. It might be slightly neurotic, but it just seems cleaner and more logical to me to shower that way, haha.When you take a shower or take a bath..........?
I start with my legs then go up and whatnot but i leave my feet,arm pits and butt for last because i don't want those germs on the rest of my body lol
i wash all my body then my face because if i washed my hair first you get soap in your hair and then you have to rinse it out again so i leave my hair til last lol :)
Start at the top and work your way down - you don't want your feet germs on the rest of your body!
I wash my hair first because it takes the longest
face body, and feet last
My hair.
My hair
My hair
my hair.
of course hairs
my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment