Wednesday, August 25, 2010

POLL: shower or bath?

which do you preferPOLL: shower or bath?
Shower !POLL: shower or bath?
I take baths only because my house has only 20 minutes of hot water. so what I do is all of the washing part and shaving and etc.. then when the water is hot again, I shower and rinse off and feel clean again.
For everyday maintenance: a shower


Relaxation: a hot lavender bath
A shower, but occationaly I like a bath w/ a good book,some Martini%26amp;Rossi Asti and some candles of course.
I normally take showers. But tonight, as a matter of fact, I sat in a nice, hot, bubble bath and sipped a glass of wine.....it was so relaxing. Too bad I was all alone! lol
Shower! I don't like taking baths because you use clean water to wet you body but dirty water afterward to rinse off! Ugh! What good does that do? I prefer a shower also because it uses less water!
Shower. I got over baths, I'm bored of them now, I loved them as a little kid though, haha. I would poor blueberry bubbles in, too! =D
Shower... I wash twice once with regular soap and then rinse then I wash with body wash soo all my 1001 body parts are clean !! uh ok why did I just get 2 thumbs down ? whatever
a shower for quickness and a bath for relaxing.
shower bath...sit in the bathtub, put in the plug and turn on the shower. LOL! im seriously not kidding
Shower. If you bathe, you essentially end up sitting in your own dirty water.
I prefer showers!


But I also like baths.
neither.
Shower
Shower
Shower
Shower
Shower
Shower :D
Shower
Shower :]
Shower [:
Shower
Shower!
bath: for back pain relief


Shower: Nearly always
Shower.
Shower.
Shower.
Shower.
Shower.
shower cause wen u take baths u sit in your own dirt but i lik 2 take a hot bath from here to there

No comments:

Post a Comment