Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bath or shower? how often and why?

shower, every day in the mornings, otherwise i feel all dirty when i wake up.





bath occasionally, like once every 2 months, very relaxing





was that what you were looking for? lolBath or shower? how often and why?
about six time a week........one day off for good measure......Bath or shower? how often and why?
Bath, so relaxing and wonderful. I like to read in there. I normally bathe when I am smelly.
shower


every day


because you get smelly if you dont.
shower in the afternoon,bath in mornin' n nite...cool....3 times a day..wow am juz cm out 4m bathroom.........u?
always shower i can not remember the last time i had a bath. usually in the morning.xxxxxx
Shower. Probably twice a day.


I can never get up again if I have a bath...I'm always to comfortable.
bath somewhat often because i get really cold and so i warm up
shower in the morning,bath at night...xxx
Shower... slick, warm and wet with the right person makes this an everyday happy place...
shower twice a day when its hot because its refreshing, and once a day when its cold because it warms you up. Bath every now and then when you need to relax. oh and i guess the personal hygiene factor is important too, if you dont want to be stinky.
shower twice a day. baths get too cold too quickly. baths are great when you need to relax... so baths every friday night.
shower... daily. Used to be twice daily when I was living in a sweaty, hot environment.





baths are for babies.
I shower almost all of the time and I take one twice a day ( morning and night), unless I sweat. It's rare that I take a bath, I usually only take a bath when I'm sick.
shower evry other day and bath on weekends! if u shower evry day it gets rid or healthy oils. and on the weekends its a time 2 RELAX!
shower every morning, bath when I want to relax at night.
shower every morning and sum night bath only sum


i dont know why it just seems normal
usually once or twice aday, otherwise its gross
shower everyday, if I bathe I always rinse in the shower to get off all the dirt.
Showers everyday, always in the mornings and sometimes I will shower or take a bath at night depending on how my day went. I just like to be squeaky clean!
Me?I have a quick shower,mostly every day if I have time!My kids get a bath every night.It helps them sleep.
shower in the morning, because i have to look preetyful for all the girls at school! (hehe)
i bath the shower twice a day
shower.


why? i don't have a bath.


how often? at least once a day.


why? lol duh!
Bath*
Showering it up... is what I do best next to eating.
shower everyday. they are easier. but bath once in a while i love how relaxing they are!!
twice daily. To clean your body in the morning for your all day activities and clean your body before you sleep at night to take away the germs and bacterias.
shower daily.... bath occasionaly, when I have a stresfull day

No comments:

Post a Comment