Saturday, August 7, 2010

Suvey: after taking a bath,do you have to shower off to get the bath filth off?

I usually commit filthy acts in the bath, so it's not a bad idea to shower...





*cries*Suvey: after taking a bath,do you have to shower off to get the bath filth off?
I shower, but if i do bath for relaxation, i shower to make sure i am clean, then bathe, then shower again, so the answer to your question would be yes.Suvey: after taking a bath,do you have to shower off to get the bath filth off?
I don't have baths anymore.. I share the shower with my family and while my family is cool, the idea of bathing in that bath with all of the history of its use is.. egughhgh :S
Haha, good question!





Baths really are disgusting when you think about it...nothing like sitting in a pool of your own filth.
you mean the scum that other soaps leave behind?





naw..I only need to shower daily to wash away all my dirty thoughts..cocoa butter works great for that.
I learned from my Japanese friends to shower first so that you don't sit in your own filth.





Unless, of course you're Guido.....
I'll have a bubble bath then feel dirty after sitting in my own filth and take a shower,
I also only take showers...
I don't take baths. That way I have that ';gamey'; smell that chicks dig.
Yes usually I rinse the soap off.. I love a nice hot bath....
i only take showers.
  • favorite lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment