Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bath or shower ?

Thinking of getting rid of my bath a replacing it for a double walk in shower. . . . but will I miss my bathBath or shower ?
Baths are a good way to relax,but i fall asleep in the bath so maybe i should get a walk in shower?Bath or shower ?
No not after a while. I live in Thailand and have not had a Bath for years. Showers are best.....IMO.
That depends on how often you actually used the bath. Showers are effectiv, clean and water conservant for a person who never uses the ';tub'; part of the bath.





However if you are like me a bath is a great relaxing escape in your house. I love to fill the tub with some bath scalts or scented body oils and some HOT water. Dim the lights, light a few cqandles and relax. It helps my brain and muscles relax, and its a great wuick get away in my hectic house.





Other people never use their tub and some people don't even like the thought of using a ';bath';. If you use the tub you will probabbly miss it, if you don't then you will be happier without it.
Showering is cleaner and quicker than bathing. Since my shower broke I don't bath so much. Takes too long.
well , showers are easier , but baths are more relaxing after having a real tired or bad long day x
Kohler makes a walk in shower with high sides-it has a walk in door-that doubles as a sit down tub or a stnad up shower.





Whether it will hold two is in doubt.
I guess it depends on whether or not you like to lie and soak in the bath. Personally I'd rather have the shower.
id keep the bath i love relaxing in a hot soapy bath after a hard days work you'll miss it if you get rid of it
Pesonally I think a shower gets you cleaner because all the dirt goes right down the drain. In a bath you are bathing in your dirt. Unless you are just soaking for relaxation and showering after you soak. But I would say go with the shower.
course,how you gonna have a nice long soak when youve had a shite day?
corse u will i'd never be without my bath i'd think again if i where u
i would never miss the bath tub. I take maybe one per year. I would so rather have a nice double steam shower.





One recommendation though if you own the place you live in or if this is your only bathroom, bath tubs are important for resale purposes. If you are try to sell your home later on i would recommend having at least one bath tub in the home. A family with children, will always look for at least one bathtub in a house. You cannot bath a baby/child in a shower.
I'd have it replaced. Anyways baths arn't that healthy, it's just like your sat in your own bacteria that has washed off into the water.
I have both a shower for when i'm in a rush and a tub for relaxing. So if you like being quick get a shower, but if you like to relax keep your tub.





Teddy Bear :)
well then get a toilet.. im duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment