Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Poll: shower or bath

lol Shower but I enjoy both





♥ brittany ♪ ☮Poll: shower or bath
I have shower in the Morning %26amp; Bath in the night %26amp; week ends so you


see it is not yes or no question, but a combination


Is that good enough for you?


That is why I do not ans. to toll because things are not always be a yes %26amp; no ans.Poll: shower or bath
Bath. I have one every night. One day my hubby and I were away on holidays and spent most of the day in the spa in our room and then the roman bath area on the property. We ended up looking like drowned rats - but god it was good.
shower. it's quick, effective, and all the dirtiness is rinsed away.





in a bath, the dirt just stays, unless you take a quick shower afterwards.
Shower. ALWAYS.


..Unless there's a jacuzzi.
shower, then bath, then shower, it rotates every day so that i don't wash my hair every day... because then my hair breaks... :(
Showers make me feel more clean, I always feel like i'm sitting in my own dirt in a bath but I do like to take baths to soak and relax.
I prefer shower because, the thought of having a bath grosses me out. Because it makes me feel like I'm sitting in my own dirt and dirty water.
definetly a shower


i hate the idea of wallowing in your own filth for pleasure
shower.......but i do enjoy the occasional bubble bath
shower .. but sumtimes i have a bath than a shower xx
Shower, because it's faster. (:
Absolutley shower . Why sit in your dirt?
shower...bath for relaxation ;)
Shower.





You can't get clean in a bath. Baths are just sitting in your own dirt.
A combination of both. I take a quick rinse first and then take a bath...haha. But really.
Shower!
Shower!
Shower
Shower
Shower
Shower
Shower
Shower :)
Shower! ♥
shower, its faster and cleaner
Shower.





I hate taking a bath


because it takes too long!





But I hate standing up.





I still pick shower!
Shower.
Shower.
Shower.
Shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment