Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bath or shower ?

I love a bubbly bath for relaxation !Bath or shower ?
definately a shower, unless its to relax, then its loads a bubbles n candles, music and a drink.Bath or shower ?
ususally shower when i wake up, it's quicker so i can get out the door for work. BUT, a nice hot bubble bath to relax is wonderful every now and then.
A long hot bath.
I have a big shower cubicle big enougth for twwwwwo so i guess the answer is a shower
SHOWER WITH YOU. OR WITH OUT YOU . YOU DONT SIT IN DIRTY WATER
Bath.
usually shower


but like taking baths with my man
A lovely bath for me with a good book
Shower, for bathing. But I do like to relax and soak in a hot bath from time to time.
A shower in the morning cos I'm usually late! and a bath before bed (not the same day obviously!)
For cleanliness a shower.





To relax a bath.
I love a shower!!!
I prefer showers =)
shower, defo who wants to sit in their own filth yuck and you can pee in the shower! am i being disgusting? sorry
depends, if i'm by myself or not.
Bath
Bubble bath.
I Dunno Really...





BATH...


AGAINST: -Takes Lot Longer,


-Uses More Water,


-C煤m Floats Around. (lol)





FOR: -Realxing


-Soothing


-Peaceful





Shower...


AGAINST: -Takes Effort


-Standing up....... :(





FOR: -Uses Lot Less Water


-Cleaner
i only have a shower in my house,,
If I had a bigger tub and a much bigger hot water heater, the answer would be bath for sho! However, in my present situation, I'm gonna have to go with shower.
bubble baths are sooo relaxing, but a shower makes u feel cleaner...ur not sitting in ur own dirtyness
a long bubbly soak for relaxation. a quick shower first thing to wake me up in the morning.
A bath every time hun, any room in that nice bubbly one !!! lol xxx
Shower.. I hate sitting in a bath of dirty water.
Lovely long bath when stressed when want freshness shower .x
bath at night and shower in the mornings

No comments:

Post a Comment