Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bath or shower for you?

Why?Bath or shower for you?
Me a quick nice and warm shower...You?....a bath with me=)lolBath or shower for you?
shower
Shower, but I love a nice long soak in a jacuzzi.
I prefer to take showers over baths as I'm not too thrilled with the thought of bathing in my own filth.
shower because the tub is small.
BOTH depending on who is with me
shower...i always feel like i have soap scum all over me when i take a bath.
Shower is quick and easy in the mornings.
Usually a shower....to save time.





When I have time, I LOVE a lllooonnnggg bubble bath, with candles all around %26amp; some really good music playing!!!
Bath because it's easier to shave my legs!!
shower, cuz i dont wanna sit where my brother's dirty feet was.
neither, it cramps my style.
both, depends on if I am washing my hair,
Shower its more refreshing..! Bath is for relaxing..
shower. when i start bathing i'm not clean so a bath to me is like dirt and me soup. i DO like to shower and then take a bath to relax
bath
I prefer a nice hot relaxing bubble baths with my caress bath beads!
Bath, I always take baths. I guess it's a female thing...
Shower.


Much cleaner.
Bath coz I can relax after a hard days work.
shower, i don't have a tub
Shower. You rinse all of the soap off.
depends....^_^
showers for when I want to get clean/shampoo my hair


baths for when I want to relax and be surrounded with bubbles!
shower
Why is this an OR question! I like both! If I'm in a hurry, it's a shower. If I want to relax, it's a bath. They both have their place and their advantages!
usually shower but sometimes i take a bath if i've had a long day. or sometimes i'm too lazy to stay standing
I like taking baths.. because i like playing with myself while taking them =)
showaaaa.
Both, its kinda like the saying ..';sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't';. Because I like to get showers because im busy with children, but my me time involes candles, bubbles, and hot water for me to soak in.
Shower because I don't like swimming in my own filth.
  • favorite lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment