Wednesday, August 25, 2010

POLL : bath or shower?

bathPOLL : bath or shower?
always a shower for me, no dirty water to dispose of , in and out waters always hot,can clean the shower while you are using it and a shower is better for sharing with a girlfriendPOLL : bath or shower?
Shower - the occasional bath is relaxing though
shower-always!


Much quicker and warmer and yo can wash your hair, shower off and more. With a bath your sitting in dirty water after seconds!
Showers.


Quicker and probably cleaner.
shower, we have water restrictions
100% shower.


I like sitting on the floor in my shower and just meditate for a while.
Shower.








=]
Shower..
Shower
Shower
Shower.
Shower.
POLL: Shower!!!





:-)
shower..
shower
shower
shower
shower.
Bath is like bathing in your own dirt.
I wouldn't sit in a bath that had me in it !!
Bath and a nice long soak,,
Depends, who am I with??





Shower - I don't prefer to sit in my own filth :P
shower,but i like a bath as well..
sprinkler
bath
shower all the way
getting wet...in a showr
depends what mood im in!

No comments:

Post a Comment