Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Survey...Bath or Shower?

if you had to pick:P Some say only showers because you lay in your own filth in the bathtub, and others say baths are more relaxing.. What do you like best? Easy 10 points:PSurvey...Bath or Shower?
I'd pick shower, because i don't know what to do sitting in a bathtub. since it doesnt feel exactly right washing myself in a bathtub mixed with shampoo and soap...it wouldnt make me feel clean enough and it does make me feel like im laying in my own filth.





i do have to admit that it is relaxing lying in a bathtub. but only with bubble bath soap and clear water.Survey...Bath or Shower?
Shower. I do my best thinking in the shower for some reason. I find showering the most relaxing part of my day. And its easier to wash my hair in the shower than in a bathtub. Baths always are boring.
Shower. Or bath with the option to take a shower standing up and take a bath when you feel like it. Showers use way less water and energy than a bath.
I like an occasional hot bath, it's very relaxing, but if I would have to pick.. I guess I like to shower better.
I say showers are best.


Showers for getting clean. they are fresher.


A bath if you are sick, or cold. But that's the only thing for bath.
Love baths, but couldn't live without the shower.
Shower. You can always sit!
me being 6'4'; i would have to say the shower, it is very hard for me to relax in a tub
shower
A big bubble bath is like the best thing in the world!!!
I'm used to showers.
Both, depends on my mood.
  • eye cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment