Saturday, August 21, 2010

What do you prefer a shower or a bath?

i tend to take bathes but i like showers more...what about you..?What do you prefer a shower or a bath?
hey 123 i have the answer to your and many of our dilemas ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,after my 1st car wreck i could not stand long and safe enough 4 a shower so i invented what i term ,,,,the show-a- bath and all ya gotta do is sit or lay comfortably


with the shower running and the drain plugged hence shower%26amp;bath showabath ,,,,,in any case Why did i not think of it sooner and still take all my showabaths everyday Still


and for those that still don't feel clean after a bath u just stand back up to rinseWhat do you prefer a shower or a bath?
I don't really like baths. I feel cleaner after taking a shower.
Showers, definitely. On occasions when I use the bathtub, I find myself rinsing in the shower still.
shower mostley but i like a bubble bath once in a while
i love baths but i only get them on holiday now because we just have a shower.
love to soak in a bath every now and then but a shower is what i have the most...
I like showers better, but they must be in an enclosure bigger than 30 inches on a side. I had one that I couldn't pick up the soap if I ever dropped it.
I love to have showers. Nice cold ones, so that I come out feeling fresh. I'll only have a bath if its really really cold or I feel depressed.
Taking a bath is much more relaxing. But when I take a shower I feel much more clean. When I wash my hair when I take a bath, it doesn't get too clean.
A shower every time !


Apart from the fact we need to conserve water desperately here in the worst drought in living memory , the thought of wallowing in a tub of dirty water does nothing for me !
shower, who wants to sit in their own filth!
a long soak in a jacuzzi
shower all the way..
showers, but the occasional bath is cool too
bathes are better
Showers ROCK!
shower
I like showers better I do take baths but take a shower after I figure with a bath you are sitting in the dirt and nastiness that just came off your body so I think a bath is pointless at least a shower really washes it off your body
Shower bath because I can hold my bf under the shower and make love (two things at one time).
Showers are quick and refreshing.


Bath takes longer but 1-2 times a week good for great relaxation.


Did you try shower in vaporized cabin? That is my best. It combines bath and shower. I strongly suggest.
I prefer a shower





I do like a hot bath, it's relaxing. I always have to rinse off in the shower after a bath though or I don't feel clean enough.
showers...i use less water and its better for the environment
bath and then a shower.....
Showers. Taking a bath is like sitting in youre own dirt ewwwwwwwwww
We have water restrictions in Australia, so i have quick showers. A soak in the bath is better though :)
both! Thanks!
A nice hot bath feels so good so I'm going to say a bath
A bath

No comments:

Post a Comment