Saturday, August 7, 2010

Do you prefer bath or shower?

Showers only.Do you prefer bath or shower?
ShowerDo you prefer bath or shower?
Bath for sure!!
Shower when getting up, bath when going to bed. Any other time of the day: shower.
Shower. I seem to feel cleaner that way.
bath %26amp; shower at same time


but i prefer sho'er at nIGHT
Showers if I'm in a rush but I like baths more
shower
Shower to get clean quick, bath to relax or to shave legs.
shower %26amp; bath at the same time!
It would be up to my mood,mostly bath.
Shower is short so if u are in a hurry shower, but if you have alot of time bat. I mostly prefer shower.
Shower %26amp; Bath together is wonderfullllll
Bath, candles, glass of wine and a great book
both together.
i prefer washing my hands
bath,to kill germs in the body
If I have the time and the mood, I would go for a bath
Bath

No comments:

Post a Comment