Saturday, August 7, 2010

POLL: Bath or shower?

Which do you prefer to have?POLL: Bath or shower?
Shower. Apparently it uses less water too, so i'm doing my bit for the environment.. However, having said that, i'm not averse to relaxing bubble baths, but i always shower off afterwards..POLL: Bath or shower?
Shower especially in a morning.
Shower, now.


I lived somewhere where the shower was broken, so it was baths for quite some time.
Bath together, Shower alone.
Shower
Shower
Shower
Shower
Shower
Shower.
I use shower a lot but if I had a choice, I would use bath.
Definitely Bath. Hehe lol :-)
well i take more showers cuz there quicker, but if i had the time i would take a bath
shower because i do not like sitting in my own flit in a bath plus a shower can be done faster.
shower unless im stessed, then bath.. with bubbles :D
shower,unless i want to proper relax,the bath.
Shower after Bath
Shower, they are quicker so i can get on with my life.
shower
shower
shower!





xoxo
shower
shower
shower =]
shower
Shower. Can't stand taking bath, it is like sitting in the pool of your own filth...
Depends on my mood





mostly shower though
Shower. I like the idea of having baths but I get bored after a while
Shower, but I like to save water by sharing with my wife
shower.
shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment