Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Do you sing when you're having a bath or shower?

If so, what songs?





Just a fun question :-)Do you sing when you're having a bath or shower?
At the top of my voice mate, the song depends on my mood. I tend to sing songs my grand father wpuld listen to, they are not my thing but when I`m in the shower/bath I can`t help it. All that sort of perry como matt munro stuff, `she wears red feathers` only thing though .....I tend to improvise and change the words they sound better that way. Well I think so.Do you sing when you're having a bath or shower?
I do sometimes!
In both normally..





I sing whatevers been on my mind all day long
Yea!





Something really cheesy, a radio jingle, tv advert or Brittney Spears
no.
yep... i feel incomplete when i fail to do that.. ;-)
yep sure do. normally what evers on the radio at the time
yes. anything in my head at the time. normally something higher than the notes my voice can reach (my wife stays away).
yAh..!





sUmtyms... haRhar..!





WEn im in da moOd to do so...





wHat sOng??





aHm, anY sOng i waNt to sing..=)
yes but not 2 loud as my bathroom is at the front of my house n iv had my neighbours mention 2 me bout my singin b4 (not good) n il sing 2 anything wot cums on the radio as long as i no the words a little x
I do sing. I usually sing what ever song I just heard or my favorite song at the time.
No way! :)
I do not sing in the shower.





However, I jam like a rock star in the car. (This is not a good thing because I can NOT carry a tune. But I protect society by keeping my windows up. I feel really sorry for the passengers inside my car!!!!)
generally what ever is on the radio - i have a shower radio the best invention ever!!!!!!
I used to years and ages ago, but I eventually grew out of it. But, what I sang in the shower were usually either Alan Sherman or Weird Al songs.
sometimes, quietly ... haha


umm.... whatever song happens to be stuck in my head at the time that I can't get out except by singing it ... :O)
I always sing in the shower. And in the car. And on my tractor.





';I'm a Believer,'; by the Monkees is a favorite of mine.
nope
.....n dance as well.


its the latest hits all the time
only the chorus of To The Rats by Trivium.
well, whatever pops up in my head, and usually the latest songs out now.
Sometimes yes. I sing ballads or movie themes.
No. I take that time to think about things.
yes i do...


depends on wht mood i am in :)
sometimes,whatever is on my mind
No we don't play or sing when we're having a bath or showet
Yes I do sing praising the lord.
Yes... all kinds of songs.


Once I told friends I heard them singing under the shower every now and then while I passed their house... Never heard them singing again :-(
No. I dont want to waste that much water trying to finish a song.
No Way! I never ever sing in the shower. I don't want water in my mouth and down my throat.
I used to. I haven't for a few years. These days, I am in and out relatively quickly, and tend to be focused on getting done to move on to the next thing I have to do.





As to what I used to sing - it tended to be whatever song I last heard on the radio or tv...

No comments:

Post a Comment