Saturday, August 21, 2010

Survey: Every time you have a bath or shower . . .?

Are you careful when you put shampoo on your hair so it won't get in the way of your eyes ?





*BURNS EYES* *AHHH!*Survey: Every time you have a bath or shower . . .?
Aww, you need babby shampoo!Survey: Every time you have a bath or shower . . .?
This is a fun question, in an eye burning way. I'm pretty old, and I can distinctly remember that as a child I believed that adults didn't get soap in their eyes. Honest to goodness ... I couldn't wait to grow up so that I'd never have to worry about that again! Imagine my disappointment when I became an adult! So, yes -- I'm very careful about keeping shampoo out of my eyes.





Oh, and I also thought adults didn't have to hold onto their shirt sleeve when putting on a coat. As I said, adulthood hasn't been easy for me! LOL
I don't wash my hair in the shower, I'd rather do it over the sink afterwards. In the bath it's easy, either keep your head right back or right forward and it won't go in your eyes.





I used to have fairly long hair in my jurassic days lol
Yes, very careful
No,, after 16 years of washing my hair I just naturally do it without it going anywhere near my eyes.
Hi Honey


That is a common problem , it is a good job they have a spell check on here ....*don't rub eyes*
I try not to smile so it doesn't burn as much!
yes very careful
No. I'm always in a rush, I've put shower gel on my hair by mistake on a few occasions.
wear some swimming goggles lv.... hehehehhee
Yes
I do,,,
i am extra careful. because that crap burns like heck!
turn my back to the shower to wash hair.then the water does not run down my face


Sorted !!!
why yes i hate the stinging!
shut your eyes darlin'!!!
i rub it in my eyes.
I wear goggles,
i enjoy the burning feels so good.
I put my snorkel mask on.
I just tip my head back a bit and it never goes in..
I just keep my eyes closed;)
yes
I shut my eyes as close as possible!
i close me eyes
NO..I'm almost bald..wagghhhhh
i put my goggles on . lol








use baby shampoo











hugs


xxxx
i close my eyes when i'm not using baby shampoo............lol
i close my eyes so i guess im careful

No comments:

Post a Comment