Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Poll: Which do you prefer? Bath or shower?

Shower for me.Poll: Which do you prefer? Bath or shower?
Definatley, shower.


Eww a bath is you basically laying in your own dirt!! D:Poll: Which do you prefer? Bath or shower?
SHOWER if i want it to be quick and if I want to be clean


and bath if i want to relax ( not that it doesn't make you clean i just feel cleaner with a shower)
Depends, If there is a nice large bathtub, I love to take a bath and relax with the jets on.. but if I am in a hurry or have a little bathtub like i do now lol.. i just take a nice hot shower... lol :)
bath





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArUfqYPlMWES2OQtVf9LHYLsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090716182851AAaWsNp
I have a bath-shower tub. So, what I do is run water up to about half way, then, I unplug the drain, and turn on the shower. They're called Bowers.
WELL I DO BOTH EVERY DAY SOAK IN A BATH FOR AN HOUR IN THE HOT BATH AND THEN TKE A HOT STEAMING SHOWER AFTER ITS SO REFRESHING AND REJUVINATING
Shower, there's no way I could sit in a stew of filth. Also, think about the water that flows through your butt cheeks being splashed all over your body.
shower. baths are outdated.
Baths are great when you wanna relax and have some spa time but showers are better im my opinion because your not sitting in your own filth.
I perfer a shower because with a bath your sitting in water that can be filthy and the point is to get clean.
Shower
Shower
Shower
Shower
Shower
Shower
Shower
bath then shower.....actually i would rather bath more but shower is quicker....and i have a stand up shower as my main bathroom......shucks
Shower.
Shower.
Baths, they are so soothing and comforting, but i shower most of the time.
bath
Shower.


But when i am sick i live in the bath!!!lolz
Shower .. Relaxing and takes less time
Shower if on a normal day to day basis. Bath if I am really stress from work.
shower
shower
shower
shower
shower
shower
  • eye cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment