Saturday, August 21, 2010

Take a bath, or a shower, at morning or night??

do you take a bath or a shower? why? and do you take it at night or in the morning, or whenever you get the desire to do it? do you bathe multiple times per day?Take a bath, or a shower, at morning or night??
Bath with bubbles at night, helps me to sleep better.


Showers after riding, and sometimes before I come home from work, I work in a messy place.......emergency room..Take a bath, or a shower, at morning or night??
Thank you!

Report Abuse



I like to take one at night because I don't like going to bed dirty. But then I take a mini shower again in the morning. If I am working in the yard or exercising, I take a shower as necessary.
morning Shower!!! because my hair looks better if I take it in the morning!!!
shower in the morning. cant function without it. bath at nite in the winter when its real cold. but still bah in a.m.
do I take a bath or a shower....a...yes, both mornings and nights...whenever I desire is when I get ready like for instance the time I want to take my baths per day....and to the last question ..yes, I take baths because it's grose to have alot of germs and bacterial and dirt on you..it's also worst to stink infront of millions of people if you don't take a bath regardless you will stink that 's why they came out with extra stuff to make people to smell great, because stuff can always wear off like the soap scent and I also were body spray and d.o. to smell extra great..never no when a guy want to talk to a girl .....anyways my mom always tell me before I go any where ..I should wash up or take a bath and put on new undercloths...you'll never know what might happen in this world because of people things days.....but where I from Missouri it's alot of stuff happing to people like rape and stuff so I guess that why she tells me that...but I love
Showers are more refreshing, especially in Singapore where it is hot and humid all the time.
I take shower at night.


Baths are better for relaxation and your back and joints but do you get clean. Also for women if you use balth salt, bubble bath, bath oils do they get into areas they should not. I have always thought about infections and cancers in a womens private areas due to bathing (plain water OK). I read about that long ago and it could be true. Even if you did not put anything in the water, the dirt, germs, oils from the skin etc get into the water and it can enter the vagina. Sorry it sounds gross but it is true.


I think showers are much healthier.


Also showers two times a day are excessive. It dries out the skin and hair and never gives your body a chance to keep its body oils. Everything will dry out and age faster leading to wrinkles.


My bestfriend has been doing this for years and she is starting to look like a RAISEN.
Showers once or twice a day and more often during the summer to feel better.
I have a bath because we haven't got a shower at home.I have one in the morning and one before I go to bed! I go to the gym a lot after work during the week so I have a shower when I go to the gym.
I think you can use this form of water ''therapy in any way you want it , a warm bath at night to realx you , ahot ahower in the mornig to invigorate you a tepid bath in the moringto extend that ( hopefully '' relaxed feeling after a good nights sleep and an invigorating Hot Lukewarm shower between work and going out or enjoying your evening .


Recently I bought a CD that one listens to in the Bath its very spacey they were goung foræ‹¢1.50 perhaps you might get on e in your partof the country they had a few differnt themes .





Yes I think water therapy can be as good as tablets too some extent . Yes I can bathe multiple times a day but i'm not fixed for a shower at the moment
showers*%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;baths are kinda gross...


cause you're just sitting there...ick.


usually at night --you slepp better and you're clean in the morning
bath at night.very relaxing
Baths make you sit in dirty water. How is that clean? Running water is always cleaner. Whenever I get a chance. Bathing too often makes the natural oils on your skin and in your hair (that are very beneficial to them!) dry out . Some people say its gross, but I take showers about once evry 3-4 days. I tried oils on my skin for a while, and sometimes I still do, but I am allergic to many of them. I still use sage oil- I'm ok with that. If you bathe too often, it will dry out your skin.
yes at least once a day. more than once a day if the weather is too hot. just to cool me of.
Bathe at night, shower in the morning. Showers feel better in the summer time, and baths tend to be better in the winter. My opinion.
i take a bath as often as i want... it cleanses, relaxes and eases away all my laziness and weariness.... At most, i'm in the shower five times a day... and it is a must before i go to sleep at night,,,
I shower in the morning to wake me up and get me going and i shower at night to lower my stress and bring me down to get ready to sleep.
I only take showers b/c my husband told me baths are kind of dirty and your dead skin floats around. Ew!





I usually take it later in the afternoon, once baby naps, if NOT, then evening. I used to bathe whenever I wanted but that's not the case anymore. If I feel especially unclean or it's hot and sticky, I bathe twice.
i take a shower everyday in the evening. no reason, i can take it morning or night, but not more than 1 day else some smells of unpleasantness comes about.
Right now i shower at night because i dont hav time in the mornin... I pretty much shower more in summer
at night b/c I like to keep my bed clean. Its gross to go to bed dirty and get all the dirt from the day in your bed.
taking a bath or shower multiple times a day is ok. it makes you fresh, clean and relaxed..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment