Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you sing in the bath or shower?

if you do, what do you sing? at the moment i sing anything by texas. And if the water is running hard and loud enough, i really sound like the lead singer....... tee hee xDo you sing in the bath or shower?
Yes.!!!


Hier kom die Bokke, South Africa's rugby song, lol.!!!


We are the Champions but all credit to the English team they played a tough and hard game.!!!


Cheers.!!!Do you sing in the bath or shower?
Thank you, oh by the way my voice is horrible.

Report Abuse



No my neighbours would hear me then i would be mortified
I don't bathe. But I sound like a diva when I sing.
I sing in the shower!!!!!!! I sound GOOOOOOD to me! LOL





I sing what ever comes to mind!
shower
Hi!!! Yes, i love to sing under the shower, but my neighbors are always knocking the walls...and even my cat, who runs away desperately....can麓t understand why....
I always sing Angles by Robbie Williams





then my wife enters and washes my back
yeah i sing in the shower





i sing anything that i like





and sometimes just a random song i made up =]
Oh yes, I sing at the top of my voice, usually old Italian songs that my grandpa taught me when I was little, Antonio is my favourite to sing in the shower.
yea usually happy crazy songs in the shower and nice quiet ones for the bath :)
no i don't. i don't like singing at all. i rather listen to the music instead of singing it.
sometimes i do- arctic monkeys :p
both and i sing allsorts,like to sing to meatloaf alot tho
yes i love to sing in the shower
Haha, yeah i do sing ^^ i like to sing 1000 words by Koda Kumi %26lt;333
NO, i don't i don't even have a radio in there.
I most frequently sing The Beatles.
not in some time
I'm a shower singer.
If I've got my stereo on in my bathroom...yes, maybe!
Not any more..getting old and boring, do listen to radio though if getting ready to go out...so I might mumble away to that, just to get me in the mood.....lol
Yes!!


Usually Bon Jovi!
Both i sing neighbours and humpty dumpty
yes, that's where i sound best.
Both even in almost anything I do
i have a cool rubber duck that is a radio, so of coarse i do
yep, classic rock ballads... im so sad.
I like singing watever in the shower or sing some annoyinhg song just to get it out of my head.... xD
i sing in the shower... i sing my own music that i make up on the spot


;D
I cant sing outside the bathroom let alone inside.
yes, i sing everything

No comments:

Post a Comment