Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Do u shower, take baths, or wash up in front of the sink?

Shower mostly, bath everyonce in a whileDo u shower, take baths, or wash up in front of the sink?
It wasn't until the 60s and 70s that daily bathing came about. Once a week, usually on a Saturday (church night) was enough. Which one do you think uses less water? If you use a sink, then make sure you wash everything because dead skin cells and perspiration and cause body odor.Do u shower, take baths, or wash up in front of the sink?
If I want to get clean I take a shower. If I want to soak out aches in luxury I sit in a tub for an hour. If I want to do a quick touchup just to run to the store a sink does it.
I wash up behind the sink sometimes and to the side of the sink other times but never, and I mean never in front of the sink.
none of the above.





i just throw some water on my face and call it a day
If you don't wanna stink, don't do the sink!!!
I wash myself ...with a rag on a stick ...lol
in front of the sink? like, in a sink not a tub? well i take a shower every night and wash my face in the sink every morning... is that what you were looking for?
SHOWER MOSTLY AND SOMETIMES BATHS. I LOVE TO RELAX IN A BIG TUB WHEN I HAD A HARD DAY. SOMETIMES YOU ARE AT PLACES WHEN TRAVELING WHEN YOU CAN ONLY WASH UP AT THE SINK OR LATE FOR WORK. LOL
daily showers
In the creek out back
none of the above i use the fountains downtown they have great water pressure and a good audience

No comments:

Post a Comment