Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bath salts,foam bath or shower gel?

do you take more than two bottles into the bathroomBath salts,foam bath or shower gel?
shower gel*Bath salts,foam bath or shower gel?
Shower gel is the best especially when used with one of those exfoliating balls. Lathers up great. No I have one bottle in the bathroom and just replace it when it's gone.


What a bizarre question...
i have radox for my bath and imperial leather foamburst to wash with sooooo gorgeous and then i use nivea all over skin cream afterwards :) so i take 3 bottles for my bath nights
just shower gel and sometimes no 7 body polish
i got a shelf in my bathroom with loads of different bottles bubble bath. shower gel.etc i like to have a selection
bath salts for a relaxing day





shower gel for a quick shower
I use shower gels, and from time to time bath salts too.
Yes i have my bubblebath or my facial apricot scrub
shower gel
shower gel
Foam bath.
Bath Foam.
ooh I like a nice hot bubble bath.
foam and gell for me baby!


peace@love=0)
allergic to the lot.
Yes.
x. no just the one. x

No comments:

Post a Comment