Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bath or shower? Or are you just plain dirty...?

i had a wash .. the day before ChristmasBath or shower? Or are you just plain dirty...?
I prefer showers.Bath or shower? Or are you just plain dirty...?
both, i have a bath and then shower to wash my hair.
shower
grrrr dirty
I prefer the garden hose and a bar of soap
Bath in winter, Shower in summer.
Bath.
Shower every day.
love bath if I have time to relax, or shower for all other times
im totally filthy
shower, I feel cleaner.
Bath, it is very sensual and make me feel aprrciated. Showers are hot too if you have someone with you.
I have lice.
shower
shower everyday, bubblebath when i have time :]
shower
I have a shower every morning, and a bath every night (am very clean)
Shower to get clean....


then bath to soak, relax, listen to music, play, entertain, read, whatever...


best of both worlds!


fantastic!
I just Febreeze...........
My preference is for a shower.
Shower. Not the rain though
a bath once a month whether I need it or not. after I've dunked the kids, obviously.
Shower
shower
Shower, But I do like a Bath every now and then!
sponge bath
Shower! With a friend .
Shower.
I prefer shower :)
Bath

No comments:

Post a Comment