Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bubble Bath or shower?? Which is better???

I like both, think I'm more partial to a bubble bathBubble Bath or shower?? Which is better???
shower for a quickie and a bubble bath what you have the time to take things slowwwwwBubble Bath or shower?? Which is better???
Thanks and you've got that right girl plus it is a lot cheaper than a therapist! LOL Ahhhh Calgon take me away! LOL

Report Abuse



Both. Shower after gym and bath to relax when I'm really tired.
yes..is best to take a bubble bath first...then u have to take a shower....
bubble bath
That's cuz you're a girl. be careful with candels and body bath lotions. you could go uip in flames and dies. a friend of my sister died after a bath cuz she had candels.. be careful
I like both, shower are great when you are in a rush, it energized you, and soothes your tense muscles, but bubble baths are great when you have time to relax and calm yourself.
i like bubble baths more than showers. showers u got to move around and in bathes just sit there and relax.
Shower
I love bubble baths!!!


Showers = energizing


Baths = relaxation
bubble bath
bubble bath
well i like them both as well
Hot!! bubble bath.


with candles, perfume and glass of wine
Bubbles baths are better for relaxing, whereas a shower is better at getting yourself clean.
both but shower is betta u get cleaned
I like bubble baths, but usually I only have time for a quick shower. I have to share the bathroom with two brothers. Yuck.
I like the idea of bubble baths but I don't have a bath tub so I stick with showers.
it is easier to take a shower but bubble baths are more enjoyable
I love a nice long bubble bath it is more relaxing!!!
bubble bath definitely i like both but i like to soak
well mostly i take showers, but baths are for relaxation!!
Shower
Even though I dig both, a nice soothing bubble bath is better!
Shower. Think about it, in a bubble bath your soaking in your own filth, In a shower you rinse all of that filth down a drain. Showers are MUCH more sanitary, and you get cleaner!
Shower in the morning,and a bubble bath at night.
Shower.
Bubble Bath (when I have time to take one!)
bubble bath
Shower
There is nothing like a wonderful, warm bubble bath.
bubble bath DEFINETLY

No comments:

Post a Comment