Saturday, August 7, 2010

POLL: do you take a shower or a bath?

Bubble baths


I only have a tubPOLL: do you take a shower or a bath?
Shower. I took one bath last year %26amp; that was a big deal.





I don't have time for baths but even so, I would rather anything that washes off my skin go down the drain rather than to go back onto my skin again.





To me, baths are for relaxing not really for washing.POLL: do you take a shower or a bath?
shower, baths take like 20 minutes to fill and everything and no ones used it for a loong time so its kinda disgusting
a shower....a reallly realllllly long, hot shower
Dear Sir


I take both some time a bubble bath and some time a shower it just depends on the mood that I am in at the time ok
Shower. Who has time for baths these days? ---------------------
A shower. (:


No time to bathe.


Unless I have to shave or sumfin.


Orrrr, if I'm really cold or tired or whatever, I'll take a nice bubble bath. Tehe. :]]
Showers usually unless I want to relax, a bath always helps.:)
Shower because fast!!!








Bath for relaxing
Neither. What's the point? Not only are you throwing your money away on water, but you are just going to get dirty again, anyway.
shower usually but i love taking bubblebaths when i get a chance too
Shower. I literally haven't taken a bath in about 4 years :/.
Shower
SHOWER
Shower
Shower.
Shower.
shower :D
i prefer to take a shath..


it's a showery bath..


just now made it up..


but you can try it out with me.. :)


we can sit in there and chillax!


:D
shower
shower!!!
shower
I agree with ruth


Bubble baths rock though i do have a shower to sometimes
SHOWERR :)
Normally a shower. Bath if I need to relax.
None.
shower. time is too precious.
Shower in the AM and long hot bubble bath in the PM
shower


if you take a bath your sitting in your own filth


=/ its kinda gross
a shower
Just a shower no tub onboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment