Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shower or long bubble bath which would you prefer?

Shower for me please MMShower or long bubble bath which would you prefer?
TRICKY.


showers are more easy you just stand there. Some people sit in the shower but thats kind of weird.


Baths however are more of an effort but they are completely amazing once your in. You have to run the water, wait, and getting out is so forceful because you want to stay but you know you can't. AND you have to somehow get all the foam off. AND the water is dirty by the end. AND if your a girl its harder to wash your hair in the bath.


hmmm... pro's and cons. im thinking shower.Shower or long bubble bath which would you prefer?
For time and convenience a shower, each Friday which is a 'My Time' day i have a bath, and i admit i have bubbles, lots of them and it is glorious. I have even after a while refilled the bath and added more bubbles, ok, it's my day so i am alowed. LOL. Good luck.
I love bubble baths.





Unfortunately, after one long day (9 am - 5 pm) in a bubble bath, I decided to stop.





So now, I shower all the time. It sucks, but I don't really have much of an option if I want to have a life.
BUBBLE BATH





I AM SCARED OF SHOWERS





BATHS ARE MORE RELAXING AND I GET CLEAN BETTER





IT CAN STAY IN THERE ALL NIGHT





IT GIVES ME TIME TO THINK ABOUT THINGS
long bubble bath definately...esp. using Lush's Creamy Candy Bubble Bar mmm!!!
Shower together.
Shower!!!!!!!!
Shower
Shower
I'm actually in a bubble bath right now typing this! lol.
u hav just convinced me to hav a long bubble bath lol involving a face pack x
shower
shower
hmm my bf makes the nicest bubble baths!!!!
Bubble bath ... love to linger in those bubbles ...
Bubble bath for me....
shower. bubble bath soap gives me a rash.
long bubble bath!!!
bubble bath i cant blow em int shower lol~]
Depends on who I'm in it with.

No comments:

Post a Comment